Editorials represent the opinions of their authors. Sometimes these posts are controversial (for the classical guitar world), and hopefully they make you think.
- 012.1.12A Double Eulogy: Celebrating Hans Werner Henze and Elliott Carter
- 33.9.12How Changing Your Perspective Can Inspire Continued Musical Growth
- 02.19.12Some Thoughts on Jeremy Denk’s “Flight of the Concord”
- 1710.19.11What I Really Learned in School
- 19.7.11The Modern Virtuosi & Why They’re Saving Us From Ourselves
- 94.27.11Video Lessons: The Future of Music Instruction?
- 183.13.11The Missing Ingredient No One Likes to Talk About
- 243.4.11Are You in Love with Difficulty?