Technique in 30 Minutes
If there only were thirty minutes in a day to do technical exercises, here’s what I’d do:
- Arpeggios with slow/fast alternation– c.15 mins
- Three finger: p i m; p m i; p i a; p a i; p m a; p a m
- Three finger (w/ repeated finger): p i m i; p m i m; p i a i; p a i a; p a m a; p m a m
- Four Finger: p i m a; p m a i; p i a m; p a m i; p a i m; p m i a
- One or two groups of Slur Exercises – c.10 mins
- RH speed bursts on one string and a bit of string crossing work for the RH for the remaining time
Enjoyed the video, thanks for posting.
I intend on commenting whenever possible in case another “give away” comes up. 😉
Ha, it wasn’t that bad with the giveaway was it?!
No, I think my chances are good since you only had, what?, somewhere in the range of 25 comments. 2 in 25 chance isn’t bad!